Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Playing Catch Up: Part 3

Along with my Residencies and studio work, I have been part of several group exhibitions in 2014: 




Introductions 

Trestle Gallery
Brooklyn, NY
Opening: January 10, 2014 7-9PM
January 10- February 14 Introductions was such a wonderful experience - the staff at Trestle Gallery are so supportive, and the work in the group show was superb.  A fun surprise: I was able to exhibit with the lovely Natalie Lomeli whom I met while attending a Residency at VSC. 


EXPO
Gallery 500x
show dates February 15 - March 2

EXPO was a group show of work from across Texas. I was thrilled to be a part of such a beautifully curated show incorporating a true spectrum of Texas Art. I was also honored with winning "Best in Show." The show was curated by Gabriel Ritter, Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art at the Dallas Museum of Art.




Texas Art 2014
Williams Tower Gallery
Houston, TX
Opening: January 22, 2014
January 22 - March 7
6PM
I was honored to have my work mentioned by curator Rock Hushka from the Tacoma Art Museum. 



McNeese State University
27th Annual National Works on Paper Exhibition
Lake Charles, LA
April 3 - May 15

I had three pieces selected for the McNeese National Works on Paper exhibition curated by Juror Louis Grachos, director of The Contemporary Austin in Austin, Texas.  I was also thrilled to be selected as one of the Juror's Mention Awards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment